Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > printing

printing

sri

HI,

when i am printing the page using java script if the browser version
is less than 7 i am not getting the correct alignment automatically to
achieve this what code extra i need to br added

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

sri wrote:
> HI,
>
> when i am printing the page using java script if the browser version
> is less than 7 i am not getting the correct alignment automatically to
> achieve this what code extra i need to br added

Replied to only for Blinky's enjoyment. No need to thank me.

Jan Ras

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> sri wrote:
>> HI,
>>
>> when i am printing the page using java script if the browser version
>> is less than 7 i am not getting the correct alignment automatically to
>> achieve this what code extra i need to br added

> Replied to only for Blinky's enjoyment. No need to thank me.

What he really means is:-
quando sto stampando la pagina usando lo scritto del Java se la versione del
browser meno di 7 non sto convincendo automaticamente l'allineamento
corretto per realizzare questo che supplemento di codice ho bisogno del Br
aggiunto.
JR

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jan Ras wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>sri wrote:
>>
>>>HI,
>>>
>>>when i am printing the page using java script if the browser version
>>>is less than 7 i am not getting the correct alignment automatically to
>>>achieve this what code extra i need to br added

>>Replied to only for Blinky's enjoyment. No need to thank me.

> What he really means is:-
> quando sto stampando la pagina usando lo scritto del Java se la versione del
> browser meno di 7 non sto convincendo automaticamente l'allineamento
> corretto per realizzare questo che supplemento di codice ho bisogno del Br
> aggiunto.

No s, sino que intentar descubrir.

why?

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:53:45 -0700, sri wrote:

>HI,
>
>when i am printing the page using java script if the browser version
>is less than 7 i am not getting the correct alignment automatically to
>achieve this what code extra i need to br added

Why have you used JavaScript to break the default print output?

If you can't show your problem, post a URL or provide any helpful
information then you won't understand,

CSS and @media print.

more so as you appear to say it's a browser specific issue, then it's
back to scool and learn about the joy of browsers , scripting and how to
cope with quirks if that is what it is.

Me