Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is the FSP ZEN 300 badly designed only or the FSP is a bad designer and does not notice "small" malfunctions?

Is the FSP ZEN 300 badly designed only or the FSP is a bad designer and does not notice "small" malfunctions?

Ko

Hello!
I bought FSP ZEN 300 fanless PS. It made a crackling sound sometimes,
which was accompanied with a monitor screen image trembling. The shop
replaced it with another FSP ZEN 300. The second FSP ZEN 300 makes
the
crackling sound 10 times rarer, but still makes the monitor screen
image tremble during that time. Is this a ZEN 300 bad design only or
the FSP is a bad designer and does not notice such "small"
malfunctions? I can replace the FSP ZEN 300 with FSP 350-60GLN only
in
the shop. Is the FSP 350-60GLN good?
Best regards,
Dima
+79035093892

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Ko wrote:
> Hello!
> I bought FSP ZEN 300 fanless PS. It made a crackling sound sometimes,
> which was accompanied with a monitor screen image trembling. The shop
> replaced it with another FSP ZEN 300. The second FSP ZEN 300 makes
> the
> crackling sound 10 times rarer, but still makes the monitor screen
> image tremble during that time. Is this a ZEN 300 bad design only or
> the FSP is a bad designer and does not notice such "small"
> malfunctions? I can replace the FSP ZEN 300 with FSP 350-60GLN only
> in
> the shop. Is the FSP 350-60GLN good?

You can look at your message and not see the answer?

Ko

On Jul 9, 5:19 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ko wrote:
> > Hello!
> > I bought FSP ZEN 300 fanless PS. It made a crackling sound sometimes,
> > which was accompanied with a monitor screen image trembling. The shop
> > replaced it with another FSP ZEN 300. The second FSP ZEN 300 makes
> > the
> > crackling sound 10 times rarer, but still makes the monitor screen
> > image tremble during that time. Is this a ZEN 300 bad design only or
> > the FSP is a bad designer and does not notice such "small"
> > malfunctions? I can replace the FSP ZEN 300 with FSP 350-60GLN only
> > in
> > the shop. Is the FSP 350-60GLN good?

> You can look at your message and not see the answer?

I do not have a choice of quiet PSUs. The shop has FSP 350-60GLN only
as a quiet PSU.