Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: For Ramone

OT: For Ramone

Neil

though it's not the same without the spelling mistakes and ALL CAPS
style...

Dear friend,
I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of Alderan.

I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence considering
my present circumstance and situation. I was falsely imprisoned upon the
Imperial Battlestation when my planet was hideously destroyed and ended
by the very bad sith Lord Vader.

I escaped along with the aid of brave rebels and Wookies, and am now I
am lying low due to the situation in the 4th moon of Yavin till when
things gets better.

I have control here of the sum of $25, million in Imperial Credits
deposited with a security company for safekeeping on Tatooine. the funds
were shipped by a courier service as diplomatic items of high values to
prevent them from knowing the content. what I want you to do friend is
to indicate your interest that you will assist me by receiving the money
on our behalf on Tatooine and assist in investing this money in any
lucrative business like moisture farms and stock in multi-planetary
companies and other safe lucrative investment in your sector.

May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which
this business demands, and hope you will not betray the trust and
confidence which I repose in you.

In conclusion, in the event you are interested to assist me I will like
you to contact my lawyer who I have stationed in Mos Eisley to witness
the transaction to it's conclusion.

You can reach him on his direct line via mail, his name is Watto the
Toydarian, I have the full trust in him.

Finally, I have set aside 15% of the total sum of the funds for your
assistance, and 5% for any expenses that shall be incurred during this
transaction.

I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.

Help us, friend, you are our only hope.

Best regards,
Princess. l. Organa

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Adam's Rib: The original bone of contention.

=?UTF-8?B?4Lit4Liw4LmE4Lij4LiB4LmH4LiV4Liy4Lih?=

Neil wrote:
> Dear friend,
> I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of Alderan.

> Best regards,
> Princess. l. Organa

Just in ... a video message from her ...

http://tinyurl.com/7f6sx

Briscobar

In news:Xns9662E76A64BF1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> though it's not the same without the spelling mistakes and ALL CAPS
> style...
>
> Dear friend,
> I am Princess Leia Organa only survivor of the royal family of
> Alderan.
>
> I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence
> considering my present circumstance and situation. I was falsely
> imprisoned upon the Imperial Battlestation when my planet was
> hideously destroyed and ended by the very bad sith Lord Vader.
>
> I escaped along with the aid of brave rebels and Wookies, and am now I
> am lying low due to the situation in the 4th moon of Yavin till when
> things gets better.
>
> I have control here of the sum of $25, million in Imperial Credits
> deposited with a security company for safekeeping on Tatooine. the
> funds were shipped by a courier service as diplomatic items of high
> values to prevent them from knowing the content. what I want you to
> do friend is to indicate your interest that you will assist me by
> receiving the money on our behalf on Tatooine and assist in investing
> this money in any lucrative business like moisture farms and stock in
> multi-planetary companies and other safe lucrative investment in your
> sector.
>
> May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which
> this business demands, and hope you will not betray the trust and
> confidence which I repose in you.
>
> In conclusion, in the event you are interested to assist me I will
> like you to contact my lawyer who I have stationed in Mos Eisley to
> witness the transaction to it's conclusion.
>
> You can reach him on his direct line via mail, his name is Watto the
> Toydarian, I have the full trust in him.
>
> Finally, I have set aside 15% of the total sum of the funds for your
> assistance, and 5% for any expenses that shall be incurred during this
> transaction.
>
> I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgment as soon as possible.
>
> Help us, friend, you are our only hope.
>
> Best regards,
> Princess. l. Organa

Heh. Funny.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
face, you get www.mcngp.com.

Deer Ramone Briscobar FrisbeeŽ MCSE 0 10-24-2007 04:14 PM
OT: Deer Ramone Briscobar FrisbeeŽ MCSE 1 03-06-2007 07:10 PM
OT: Deer Ramone Brisobar FrisbeeŽ MCSE 2 01-29-2007 02:32 PM

Advertisments