Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > urgent requirement on java/j2ee

urgent requirement on java/j2ee

anushareddy7480@yahoo.co.in

All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/java_jobseakers/

Lew

> All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
> jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
> u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
> http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spam...our_weak_point

If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you", "your" and
"and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period ('.'), not two.
"Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with three 'e's and no
'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean, come on.) Don't spam the
newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which right now you don't.

It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete effectively
with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You present nothing to
attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which seems like a good match
for your organization.

--
Lew

Alex Hunsley

Lew wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
>> jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
>> u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
>> http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spam...our_weak_point
>>

> If you want the most professional developers, then you should present a
> professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
> "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
> ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers" with
> three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I mean,
> come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a professional, which
> right now you don't.
>
> It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
> effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
> present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which
> seems like a good match for your organization.

I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

Lew

Alex Hunsley wrote:
> Lew wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> All job seakers & programmers join & share their experiences & post
>>> jobs and and can get oportunities daily by mail to ur mail id..
>>> u can join with us & get opportunities daily at
>>> http://kiddie.groups.yahoo.spam/spam...our_weak_point
>>>

>> If you want the most professional developers, then you should present
>> a professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
>> "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
>> ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers"
>> with three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I
>> mean, come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a
>> professional, which right now you don't.
>>
>> It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
>> effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
>> present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates, which
>> seems like a good match for your organization.

> I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
> telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
> fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
> equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

If they're canny and polite enough to read the responses to their spam,
they've earned good advice.

--
Lew

Alex Hunsley

Lew wrote:
> Alex Hunsley wrote:
>>>>

>>> If you want the most professional developers, then you should present
>>> a professional image. Lose the "kiddiespeak" - the words are "you",
>>> "your" and "and", for example, and a sentence ends with one period
>>> ('.'), not two. "Opportunities" is spelled with two 'p's, "seekers"
>>> with three 'e's and no 'a's. (Even your URL misspelled "seekers". I
>>> mean, come on.) Don't spam the newsgroups. Behave like a
>>> professional, which right now you don't.
>>>
>>> It's a tough market out there and you won't be able to compete
>>> effectively with your current jejune, poor-quality approach. You
>>> present nothing to attract any but the most pitiable candidates,
>>> which seems like a good match for your organization.

>> I wonder if it's best to not advise posters like this that they're
>> telegraphing to the world how untogether they are. Because they could
>> fix this 'symptom' (bad spelling, 'leet speak', etc.) and still be
>> equally awful in other areas. Although it's perhaps unlikely!

> If they're canny and polite enough to read the responses to their spam,
> they've earned good advice.

Yeah, not a bad point.

.net requirement(urgent) purnima ASP .Net 4 12-01-2005 03:32 PM
Urgent Requirement mandar Java 1 11-19-2005 11:48 PM
Urgent Requirement fro MCSD Trainer Raman MCSD 0 07-17-2004 12:13 PM
Urgent Requirement for Java programmer newton@rcssoft.com Java 2 02-17-2004 01:23 AM
Urgent Requirement. Sr Software Engineer - Java, Strong Credit Derivatives background Saumya Bhatnagar Java 1 11-17-2003 07:08 PM

Advertisments