Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Windows update download update but fails to install

Windows update download update but fails to install

=?Utf-8?B?YmF6IHB5bmU=?=

went to windows update and downloaded updates. Set to auto download and
install but not working. Updates fail ti install no error message. Just says
that your computer is preventing the updates from installing

RobinS

This is a .Net programming newsgroup. Try posting your message in a group
with "Windows" in the description.
Robin S.
---------------
"baz pyne" <baz http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> went to windows update and downloaded updates. Set to auto download and
> install but not working. Updates fail ti install no error message. Just
> says
> that your computer is preventing the updates from installing

deepakdosaya deepakdosaya is offline
Junior Member

Hi ,

I have problem in my application when i am uninstalling from system it is not removing files from system but it is removing from control panel.

I am using vb.net setup.

Please suggest me to solve this problem

---
DEEPAK