Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I think I've found...

OT: I think I've found...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me their
picture in a timely manner.

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

--
Fris "Mean Picture Picker" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

CBIC

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
> their picture in a timely manner.
>
> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

OMG. That thing looks like it's from Lord of the Rings.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
> their picture in a timely manner.
>
> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

Is it human?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Briscobar wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
>> their picture in a timely manner.
>>
>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

> Is it human?

I'm guessing that it used to be, until it got a welcome from some people who
don't like it very much.

Kline Sphere

>>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
>>
>> Is it human?

>I'm guessing that it used to be, until it got a welcome from some people who
>don't like it very much.

so, eddie's back out then!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
>
>Is it human?

After seeing that, I'm too afraid to go after dark....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
> their picture in a timely manner.
>
> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

Is that a mask? That can't be a real head.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- "My stereo's half-fixed," said Tom monotonously.

Bob Christian

Show that to your kids before prom night...
See kids, this is what happens if you don't go directly to the afterprom.
That looks like a grown up Chucky...but uglier.

Bob
news:Xns9662A0D6FF994neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

In news:Xns9662A0D6FF994neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
>> their picture in a timely manner.
>>
>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
>>

> Is that a mask? That can't be a real head.

Ever see that supposed alien autopsy video from Roswell? This pic looks like
that alien, but with hair. I think the Sci-Fi channel wants its stock
footage back.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
Thursdays.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> the picture I'll be using if the next MCNGP inductee doesn't send me
>> their picture in a timely manner.
>>
>> http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569
>>

> Is that a mask? That can't be a real head.

Snopes isn't even sure...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp