Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > myspace blocked me. how do i get in.

myspace blocked me. how do i get in.

taxthis2007@yahoo.com

i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

Travis

On Jul 8, 6:41 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

Are you on a dynamic connection? How else did you change your IP? They
might of blocked your range of ISPs, and besides, if they blocked you
for a legitimate reason then you don't deserve to go back in, anyways,
myspace sucks, but if you insist on using it then you can try
contacting technical support and why they banned you.

taxthis2007@yahoo.com

On Jul 8, 7:21 pm, Travis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 6:41 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

> Are you on a dynamic connection? How else did you change your IP? They
> might of blocked your range of ISPs, and besides, if they blocked you
> for a legitimate reason then you don't deserve to go back in, anyways,
> myspace sucks, but if you insist on using it then you can try
> contacting technical support and why they banned you.

my isp number stays the same. I had to change the mac address. I dont
understand how mac address works. Im using shaw cable. I think they
may be blocking me based on something else. Women just complain if you
say something ironic and poof you are gone.

Travis

Chaning your MAC address won't help, they don't check for that. Shaw cable
is probably static, but you could try unplugging your modem, or if you use a
router/modem combo then that. After 30 seconds plug it back in and wait
again so it might renew your IP, if it doesn't, try contacting tech support
(at myspace, that is) using a friends or public computer.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...