Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > myspace blocked me. how do i get in.

myspace blocked me. how do i get in.

taxthis2007@yahoo.com

i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

Vanguard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

Learn to CROSS-post. Go read replies to your disconnected MULTIposted
message in the other groups to which you posted the SAME message.

A point not made is that N multiposted copies will consume N times the
space for separate copies of the same post. Crossposted messages have
just *one* copy on the server and the groups simply have pointers back
to that same single copy. Multiposting wastes disk space on the server.
Yes, your post is small but remember that you consume N times the space
on one server and then do so on all the newsgroups servers worldwide.

Crossposting helps readers in one group see the replies from those in
another RELATED newsgroup to which you copied your post. That way, they
don't waste their time duplicating similar replies that already exist.

Blinky the Shark

Vanguard wrote:
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.
>>

> Learn to CROSS-post. Go read replies to your disconnected MULTIposted
> message in the other groups to which you posted the SAME message.

Google Grouper.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Your Best Friend

You don't go back because MySpace is for ****tards.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Your Best Friend wrote:

> You don't go back because MySpace is for ****tards.

So is top-posting.

--
-bts

ToyalP2

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:41:47 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

They have blocked all known sex ofenders and child molesters...