Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > sound jumpy question

sound jumpy question

kev collins

Hi Im new to group ive just purchased a 2gb card for my sony dsc p200
camera the pictures are good but the sound is jumpy is it a settings
problem a camrea problem or a card problem any advice would be greatly
appreciated

John Turco

kev collins wrote:

> Hi Im new to group ive just purchased a 2gb card for my sony dsc p200
> camera the pictures are good but the sound is jumpy is it a settings
> problem a camrea problem or a card problem any advice would be greatly
> appreciated

Hello, Kev:

Do you mean, the audio is "jumpy," on movie clips? If so, it could mean
that your memory card is too slow to keep up, when capturing video.

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Firefox screen jumpy glee Firefox 7 11-10-2006 03:23 AM
Jumpy Mouse Pointer - Gateway Notebook Jeff Wisnia Computer Support 5 07-16-2005 01:39 AM
Jumpy web display J. Yazel HTML 7 05-07-2005 10:05 AM
jumpy scroll Toolman Tim Computer Support 8 11-02-2004 07:43 AM
jumpy sound problem only me Computer Support 1 12-12-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments