Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > any MCDST exams can substitute 070-270 exam in MCSE?

any MCDST exams can substitute 070-270 exam in MCSE?

Daud Christian

hi all,

I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.

Does anyone know about this?

thanks
-Dd-

Wayne

Yes I do know. No you can't, you have to pass either 70-210 or 70-270. Did
you try searching on microsoft.com/msce or /mcsa ? The answer's pretty clear
there.

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Daud Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
> 070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
> Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.
>
> Does anyone know about this?
>
> thanks
> -Dd-

Techie

check the MS website????? Why its so easy to just waste our time instead of
actually trying to do something for himself.

MCNGP #21

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes I do know. No you can't, you have to pass either 70-210 or 70-270. Did
> you try searching on microsoft.com/msce or /mcsa ? The answer's pretty
> clear there.
>
> --
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/wmcglinn
> "help, help I'm being repressed!"
> Dennis.
>

> "Daud Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hi all,
>>
>> I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
>> 070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
>> Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.
>>
>> Does anyone know about this?
>>
>> thanks
>> -Dd-

Bob Christian

Nope, 70-210 and 70-270 are requirements. If you go onto the training site
and logon to the MCP area you should be able to utilize the Certification
planner and see what tests you require for each specific cert.

Bob
"Daud Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
> 070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
> Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.
>
> Does anyone know about this?
>
> thanks
> -Dd-

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=

Try microsoft website and don't waste our time.

"Daud Christian" wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
> 070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
> Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.
>
> Does anyone know about this?
>
> thanks
> -Dd-

Bob Christian

Steve:

I forsee a great future for you with the MCGNP folks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try microsoft website and don't waste our time.
>
> "Daud Christian" wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> I'm wondering if there is any passed exams in MCDST can substitute the
>> 070-270 exam in MCSE/MCSA ?
>> Becasue I'm MCDST and now getting MCSA.
>>
>> Does anyone know about this?
>>
>> thanks
>> -Dd-

CBIC

Bob Christian wrote:
> Steve:
>
> I forsee a great future for you with the MCGNP folks.

What the fsck is MCGNP?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Bob Christian wrote:
>> Steve:
>>
>> I forsee a great future for you with the MCGNP folks.

> What the fsck is MCGNP?

Many Crazy Guys Nearing Panama

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

CBIC

Briscobar wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>> Bob Christian wrote:
>>> Steve:
>>>
>>> I forsee a great future for you with the MCGNP folks.

>> What the fsck is MCGNP?

> Many Crazy Guys Nearing Panama

I thought it was Most Communists Get No Pudding; but that made no sense to
me.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Sigh... ALL WRONG! Its: Make Carl Grow New Pajamas

news:(E-Mail Removed)...