Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless cannot join domain

Wireless cannot join domain

=?Utf-8?B?c2h1bmdv?=

I have a XP Pro desktop and a 2003 DC wired that have no problem. But my
wireless XP Pro machine cannot join the domain. I can ping the DC and even
RDP into it but when I try to join it says the domain controller cannot be
found. Any suggestions?

Robert L [MVP - Networking]

I would check the DNS settings first. any errors if using nslookup command. Or this link may help,

logon domain issues"Windows cannot connect to the domain, either because the controller is down or because your computer account was not found”. Can't logon NT domain - "The ...
http://www.chicagotech.net/logondomain.htm

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE

Cannot join domain Paul Smith MCSA 1 01-02-2009 03:01 PM
Cannot join domain Paul Smith MCSE 0 12-29-2008 02:33 PM

Advertisments