Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Classic MCNGP article repost for Frisbee©®

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Classic MCNGP article repost for Frisbee©®

 
 
Network Guru
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396

Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ben Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>
> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>
>
>


LOL

I love the comments:

"Thursday - 4/25/02: Consultant from Internet says:
Sir, If you spent anytime at all, sifting thru this newsgroup, you would
come to a quick realization that meanoldman and myself diligently fight
in the pursuit of cleansing our industry of braindumpers and theives
alike. Should you wish to do an article on the two founding fathers of
this elite certification, feel free to contact me and I can arrange
this. Consultant"

Of course, there is someone that actually credits Consultant with being
somekind of leader:

"Friday - 1/2/04: Anonymous says:
LOL. If you would sift through the newsgroup you would find that all
that Consultant does is profanely insult people. He is probably the
worst of them. He makes a joke of the most serious discussions and in
the process hijacks the thread so the other MCNGP morons pipe in and the
discussion is gone."

Here is one that gives me props:

"Thursday - 4/25/02: Doug says:
Carrion runs a boot camp, so it's no wonder he dislikes the "trolls" in
the MCSE group. They regularly flame those advertising boot camps and
braindumps, keeping the NG free from that crap. Yet, they are willing to
answer any real questions posted. Don't forget Ben Smith, from
Microsoft, who does an excellent job moderating the NG and even holds
weekly chat sessions to personally answer questions. Carrion is just a
hack who earns a living devaluing technical certifications. "

And of course, who could forget Paul Lynch:

"Thursday - 4/25/02: Paul Lynch from Manchester UK says:
Well said sir. Those MCNGP lamers truly are a bunch of sad teenage idiot
flamers indeed.... "




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bob Christian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
You @$$h0l3s have had control of this newsgroup since March 2002? My
compliments to the chief!

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>
> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Bob Christian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
Would the real Ben Smith from Microsoft please stand up.
"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>>
>> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>>
>>
>>

>
> LOL
>
> I love the comments:
>
> "Thursday - 4/25/02: Consultant from Internet says:
> Sir, If you spent anytime at all, sifting thru this newsgroup, you would
> come to a quick realization that meanoldman and myself diligently fight
> in the pursuit of cleansing our industry of braindumpers and theives
> alike. Should you wish to do an article on the two founding fathers of
> this elite certification, feel free to contact me and I can arrange
> this. Consultant"
>
> Of course, there is someone that actually credits Consultant with being
> somekind of leader:
>
> "Friday - 1/2/04: Anonymous says:
> LOL. If you would sift through the newsgroup you would find that all
> that Consultant does is profanely insult people. He is probably the
> worst of them. He makes a joke of the most serious discussions and in
> the process hijacks the thread so the other MCNGP morons pipe in and the
> discussion is gone."
>
> Here is one that gives me props:
>
> "Thursday - 4/25/02: Doug says:
> Carrion runs a boot camp, so it's no wonder he dislikes the "trolls" in
> the MCSE group. They regularly flame those advertising boot camps and
> braindumps, keeping the NG free from that crap. Yet, they are willing to
> answer any real questions posted. Don't forget Ben Smith, from
> Microsoft, who does an excellent job moderating the NG and even holds
> weekly chat sessions to personally answer questions. Carrion is just a
> hack who earns a living devaluing technical certifications. "
>
> And of course, who could forget Paul Lynch:
>
> "Thursday - 4/25/02: Paul Lynch from Manchester UK says:
> Well said sir. Those MCNGP lamers truly are a bunch of sad teenage idiot
> flamers indeed.... "
>
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
In news:OUfn$(E-Mail Removed),
Bob Christian <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> You @$$h0l3s have had control of this newsgroup since March 2002? My
> compliments to the chief!


Indeed, it was before that. I think I came along sometime around then, and
the MCNGP was in full swing.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Robert Moir
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
Bob Christian wrote:
> You @$$h0l3s have had control of this newsgroup since March 2002? My
> compliments to the chief!


more like 2001. Not sure about earlier!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
it is real


"Bob Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OUfn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You @$$h0l3s have had control of this newsgroup since March 2002? My
> compliments to the chief!
>
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>>
>> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ben Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Subject: Re: OT: Classic MCNGP article repost for Frisbee©®
> From: "Bob Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> Would the real Ben Smith from Microsoft please stand up.
>


I am the real deal.
 
Reply With Quote
 
meanoldman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
Awesome, thanks Fris! I love seeing my name in print. I saved a pdf of
this now.

--
__________________________________________
meanoldman MCNGP #1 - God's gift to IT newsgroups


"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>
> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-26-2005
oh yeah, well, i, uh, uh, tatooed it on my ass


"meanoldman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23q%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Awesome, thanks Fris! I love seeing my name in print. I saved a pdf of
> this now.
>
> --
> __________________________________________
> meanoldman MCNGP #1 - God's gift to IT newsgroups
>
>
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.mcpmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsID=396
>>
>> Sorry Frisbee, had to do it.
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BD [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP] MCSE 11 10-26-2006 11:04 PM
Re: One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP .rev [MCT] MCSE 3 10-25-2006 06:45 PM
One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP lowdes MCSE 59 10-23-2006 08:12 PM
MCNGP or not to MCNGP? Robert Williams MCSE 266 02-06-2006 03:12 PM
Re: OT: Classic Repost: Shoe shine techniques for MCSE job Interview azimuth40 MCSE 1 08-18-2003 07:53 AM



Advertisments