Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP

MCNGP

=?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

Shut up.

"Royce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

=?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

WHO? NOT I

"<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "" wrote:

> Shut up.
>
> "Royce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

=?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

Who do you think you are

"<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "" wrote:

> Shut up.
>
> "Royce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Now, shut up.

"Royce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who do you think you are
>
> "<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "" wrote:
>
>> Shut up.
>>
>> "Royce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

No. But I do.

What can I do for you?

E-mail me at bensmi @ microsoft . com if you wish.

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Royce <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

Yes. I mean no. Not in an official capacity. But yes, we don't represent
Microsoft officially. However, unofficially, we do indeed represent those
who are not Microsoft.

Hope that helps.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
www.mcngp.com....

Ben,

Experience has taught me that 'discussions.microsoft.com' is the surest way
to identify people who will post messages and rarely come back to read the

I've found that it's best to test their metal a little bit to see if they
really are asking because they want to know something, or just want to waste
everyone's time.

And around here, we have way too many other unimportant things to do.

Apparently, access to nntp through a web browser decreases the intelligence
factor required to participate by a very large margin. This is exactly why I
am 'test'ing an http based nntp client. If I'm successful, we will lower the
IQ of all usenet newsgroups to that of typing fudgecicles. This will help to
devalue things and reduce capitalism to dust, which is what the other Bob
needs to prove his point that we are on the way to destruction.

Microcephalic S. "Here to help" Bob

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion
>>

> No. But I do.
>
> What can I do for you?
>
> E-mail me at bensmi @ microsoft . com if you wish.

CBIC

<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "The F-Word"; ?> <!-- Unorthodox
Interpretation --> wrote:
> Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Now, shut up.

You are not. I'm Vince Neil. I thought you were Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Ok.

Microcephalic S. "Hello, me, meet the real me" Bob

news:(E-Mail Removed)...