Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Sure !

Re: Sure !

T-Bone

"Amey Abhyankar." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I have some study guides for M.C.S.E. track on Win2k3 ! But what you can
> send me in exchange ? I am preparing for CCNA .

Not only is he an ashfarker, but he's a dumb one. Asks for a response and
doesn't provide an address.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone expostulated for all the
world to hear;

> "Amey Abhyankar." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I have some study guides for M.C.S.E. track on Win2k3 ! But what you
>> can
>> send me in exchange ? I am preparing for CCNA .

> Not only is he an ashfarker, but he's a dumb one. Asks for a response
> and doesn't provide an address.

Ol' Amey doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. I think I was
talking to him last week when I had to activate a couple of new
workstations. Hey Amey! Do you work for Microsoft?

--
JaR
Thug 10110