Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Can Any Password be compromised ?

Can Any Password be compromised ?

invntrr

"Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "invntrr" wrote in message news:OH6ki.2801$ZO4.1956@trndny05...
> >

> >> And anyone bent on murdering you and willing to pay any price to get
> >> at you along with any consequences of killing you, if any, will end up
> >> killing you. You have become far too enamored with movies, like
> >> Mission Improbable.

> > Geez ... how did we get here???

People have told me that my murderer could plead a "Mercy Killing"

Seriously though if my tone was extreme it was because my patent
http://www.shop4patents.com/patents/computerlock.html
has been on the market for over 5 years and many people attack it due to
it's flaws. It was never designed to be bullet proof, only designed to keep
MOST kids off the net.
For $50 bucks you ain't going to get Cyber nuke protection. Man ... I have
had people tell me things like " well , if the kid rewires the power supply
then gets a Bahama Beam Chip your device can be bypassed". Duh ...ya ..
but this was only designed as something inexpensive,easy to use and works
in the majority of application.
I guess I 'm too sensitive to criticism.
To view the worst armature video ever made by someone trying to sell an
invention http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1HZ8rrMgZc