Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Won't Recognize in Range Networks

Wireless Won't Recognize in Range Networks

=?Utf-8?B?cmF2ZW53aW5ncw==?=

My wireless card was automatically connecting to nearby wireless networks
while I have been travelling to hotels, etc. Now all of a sudden it says that
no wireless networks were found in range, even when I know for certain there
are. They also tell me to make sure the wireless switch on my computer is on.
I don't know why it would be turned off, but I don't know how to check. What
can I do to get my wireless card working again? I ahve a Dell Inspiron
running Windows XP if it matters.