Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-620

70-620

Nicolinux

Is the 70-620 valid as core client exam for mcse.
I would like take that instead the 70-270
Thanks

--
Lodo Nicolino
Microsoft Certified Professional

Lukas Beeler

* Nicolinux <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Is the 70-620 valid as core client exam for mcse.
> I would like take that instead the 70-270
> Thanks

Yes it is. Just look at the pages from Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...3/default.mspx

However, Microsoft seems to have problems right now with this
change:

http://projectdream.org/wordpress/20...ll-has-issues/

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

Rodrigo Borges

That's correct. I did complete my MCSA 2 weeks ago and my transcript is not
showing my credencial... I tool 70-620

--

Abrašos,

Rodrigo Borges

"Lukas Beeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>* Nicolinux <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Is the 70-620 valid as core client exam for mcse.
>> I would like take that instead the 70-270
>> Thanks

> Yes it is. Just look at the pages from Microsoft.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...3/default.mspx
>
> However, Microsoft seems to have problems right now with this
> change:
>
> http://projectdream.org/wordpress/20...ll-has-issues/
>
> --
> Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

Nicolinux

"Lukas Beeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>* Nicolinux <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Is the 70-620 valid as core client exam for mcse.
>> I would like take that instead the 70-270
>> Thanks

> Yes it is. Just look at the pages from Microsoft.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...3/default.mspx
>
> However, Microsoft seems to have problems right now with this
> change:
>
> http://projectdream.org/wordpress/20...ll-has-issues/
>
> --
> Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

Thanks,
hope will be ok in the future . I will take that exam next year as the last
of the mcse path