Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE "promotion"

MCSE "promotion"

myrt webb

I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.

All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.

Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
take some time?

Rowdy Yates

"myrt webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:030d01c53a42$831b1590$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
>
> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
>
> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
> take some time?

You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and sing
"Yankee Doodle"!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

CBIC

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> "myrt webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:030d01c53a42$831b1590$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
>> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
>>
>> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
>> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
>>
>> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
>> take some time?
>>

> You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and
> sing "Yankee Doodle"!!!

I think it's time for your meds.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

CBIC wrote:
> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>> "myrt webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:030d01c53a42$831b1590$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
>>> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
>>>
>>> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
>>> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
>>>
>>> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
>>> take some time?
>>>

>> You are a stupid a$$ monkey bitch!!! Time to pull head out of a$$ and
>> sing "Yankee Doodle"!!!

> I think it's time for your meds.

I'm starting to think he's posessed.

=?Utf-8?B?SmF4em9uZQ==?=

Dear Myrt!
I am oficially giving u a BIG PROMOTION to be an MCSE2000 as well ass
Certifiy Idiot!
So now u have a 8 certfication, if u want me to send u a papper send mea
letter of request and include a check for 75US$$$$$
geeeeeeeee how did u pass ur exams with this IQ??
ohhhhhhhhh is that testking????
nevermind!
Now u can ask ur boss about rise!

"myrt webb" wrote:

> I have completed 7 MCP certifications to include all the
> ones needed for a Win2000 MCSE.
>
> All of the tests have been posted to my transcript but I
> have not been "promoted" to MCSE from MCP.
>
> Is there something I am supposed to do or does it just
> take some time?

CBIC

>> I think it's time for your meds.
>
> I'm starting to think he's posessed.

His comments are really out there. Even for Rowdy. Maybe it's a cry for help
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
How in the hell did you get access to a computer?
www.mcngp.com invented the internet

=?Utf-8?B?Um93ZHkgWWF0ZXM=?=

Naw, I am just happy all teh silly Ken stuff is over and we can all go back
to being annoying!!

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> Naw, I am just happy all teh silly Ken stuff is over and we can all

Yeah I saw your post in the REAL site and figured it out.