Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Is this true or not ?

Is this true or not ?

=?Utf-8?B?VmluY2VudCBMZXVuZw==?=

Hi guys

I got my first MCITP welcome kit yesterday and I was very disappointed
because all I got is a MCITP cert without mentioning I am certify with Vista
Enterprise Support. I just wonder did anyone here already receive their
welcome kit for either 70-622 or 70-623 with specific technology which they
had been certified with ?

Please advise.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbmNlIFdlYnN0ZXI=?=

Yep it's true. Guess they got a good deal on bulk generic certificates.

Ah well...hang it on your wall with PRIDE!!! or at least as much as you can
muster....

They really do need to get cooler certificates.

--
Chance Webster
A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP