Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need study materiel for 70-282

Need study materiel for 70-282

Mark

Test 70-282

Anyone know of any books or CBTs that can be used to study
for this exam? MS has an appology for not having one
available. There is a MOC course (2395), but no one in the
KC area offers the course.

This is the so-called SBS server test. The SBS marketing
and training material refer to the test and the course.

I've searched, and even called MS, only to be
told, "sorry."

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0aGlldSBEdWJl?=

Hi Mark,

The only thing that I was able to find about this exam (wich I'm also
starting to study) is a book on Amazon that is not yet published

You can find it here
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Have a nice day!

"Mark" wrote:

> Test 70-282
>
> Anyone know of any books or CBTs that can be used to study
> for this exam? MS has an appology for not having one
> available. There is a MOC course (2395), but no one in the
> KC area offers the course.
>
> This is the so-called SBS server test. The SBS marketing
> and training material refer to the test and the course.
>
> I've searched, and even called MS, only to be
> told, "sorry."
>
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tIENyb3NiaWU=?=

Check www.smbnation.com. Harry Brelsford has just launched a study guide for
70-282. His other books on SBS2003 are mandatory reading!