Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Preplogic Special?

Preplogic Special?

TBone

One of my cow-workers got an email from Prelogic about a special deal of 11
video/practice test sets for the price of 2:

https://www.preplogic.com/corporate/...al_mcse/librar
y.asp?campaignID=pl_total_mcse_thursday

We are trying to build a library of training materials and the price is
right. Most of the commercial reviews found it was average, i.e.

http://certification.about.com/cs/co...eplogicnet.htm

Google groups does not show any recent opinions on the quality of
Preplogic's material. Any care to share their experiences?

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Cerebrus

I used a few of their free MCAD/MCSD practice tests which are
available along with Que ExamCram2 books. I'd give their material
6/10... Of course, that was some time back.

PrepLogic practice Exam included with 70-316 Kalani Book Collin Heggerud MCSD 2 06-26-2009 05:18 PM
transcender & preplogic Raj MCSE 112 06-26-2009 03:54 PM
Anyone tested preplogic CD in QUE examCram2 by Gunderloy(2003)? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 06:14 PM
preplogic test in QUE examCram by Gunderloy? developingweb MCSD 0 10-30-2004 05:23 PM
bogus questions on PrepLogic Tina MCSD 3 10-11-2004 11:24 PM

Advertisments