Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Moon and Sun

Moon and Sun

big Hart

Moon and Sun

Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
kilometers .
The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
and regularized.
This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.
The Holy Quran says "And the sun Runs his course for a period
determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the exalted in Might,
the All Knowing. And the moon we have measured for her Mansions (to
traverse) Till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a
date - stalk. It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor
can the night outstrip the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own
orbit) (According to Law) [36:38-40].
Here Allah the Excelled in might says "And the sun runs his course for
a period determined for him" Then He says " It is not permitted to the
sun to catch-up the moon".
This means that the moon is meant to be before the sun where as the
sun runs and can not catch up it. Because the speed of the moon is 18
kilometers & that of the earth is 15 kilometers while that of the sun
is 12 kilometers. No matter how fast the sun move, it will not
overtake the moon. But what makes the moon retain its mansions while
it can leave them? The astronomers found that the moon runs in a
zigzag swing and not in a straightforward line. The moon runs in this
manner to retain its mansions and locations.
In this manner Allah the only creator organized and systemized the
orbiting & more movements of all of them so that they retain their
orbiting traces & do not depart them.
Therefore, we have the regular succession of Night & Daytime, seasons
etc....
Don't you think it is an excellent determination?
Is it possible that it has come only by chance?
No, it has not come by chance because chance cannot create such
excellent & systematic norms of the universe.
Allah has created all this & creates this systemic cosmic norms.

Richard Parkin

"big Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Moon and Sun

> The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
> and regularized.

Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.

Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the orbit
of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...

Jim S

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:53:11 +0100, Richard Parkin wrote:

> "big Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Moon and Sun

>> The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
>> and regularized.

> Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.
>
> Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the orbit
> of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
> extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...

lol
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Harry

"Jim S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fwydj2u6h3xb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:53:11 +0100, Richard Parkin wrote:
>
>> "big Hart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Moon and Sun

>>> The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
>>> and regularized.

>> Nope - the moon is moving away from the earth by about 4cm a year.
>>
>> Extrapolating backwards it can be seen that 65 million years ago the
>> orbit
>> of the moon was a mere 20 feet above the earth, and this explains the
>> extinction of the dinosaurs. Of the taller ones anyway...

> lol
> --
> Jim S
> Tyneside UK
> http://www.jimscott.co.uk

Good that, first time I have agreed with a Geordie.

Harry

Ponder

Hiya big Hart.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com> you wrote:

> Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
> second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
> kilometers .

Those measurements make no sense without a point of reference.

Like *******s they are.

> This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.

Ah, that explains a lot. No need to read the rest

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Ponder wrote:
> Hiya big Hart.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com> you wrote:
>

>> Astronomers found that the moon's movement is 18 kilometers per
>>second, while the Earth's is 15 kilometers and the sun's is 12
>>kilometers .

> Those measurements make no sense without a point of reference.
>

>>The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable
>>and regularized.

> Like *******s they are.
>

>>This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.

> Ah, that explains a lot. No need to read the rest

It's all relative. Just like my sister who is also my niece and cousin.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

big Hart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This means that the moon is meant to be before the sun where as the
>sun runs and can not catch up it.

Sunday comes before Monday - Post null and void.
--
Groovy dancing girl
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...ng-girl-p1.php

Tester

How come the Moslems have the one calendar that ignores the seasons?
After all, the original reason for most calendars was to permit
farmers to know when to plant and harvest.

But the Moslem year is 12 lunar months. Twelve lunar months is only
about 354 days. So, if Ramadan is in Northern Spring one year, about 8
years later it will be in Winter.

On the other hand, the Jewish, Chinese, the Western and Orthodox
Christian Easter calendars (which are versions of the Jewish calendar)
and several other lunar calendars add leap months. I believe the
Chinese do it by observation whereas the Jews add a leap month in
years 0,3,6,8,11,14 and 17 of a 19 year cycle.

Chinese New Year is always roughly in the middle of Northern winter.
The beginning of Passover/Good Friday is supposed to be the first full
moon after the first new moon after the Spring Equinox.

Probably it's because the early Moslems were nomadic herders rather
than farmers and they lived in a place were seasons weren't as
important.

The Western Calendar (Gregorian and the earlier Julian) on the other
hand utterly ignores the moon. The moon is always full at the 15th of
a Moslem month but the phases of the moon are at a different time of
each Gregorian "month". In Western life, especially now with
artificial light, the phases of the moon have become unimportant.