Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft drops Pearson Vue as exam provider?

Reply
Thread Tools

Microsoft drops Pearson Vue as exam provider?

 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OJ3Du
$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns996969C9FD25Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>>
>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9969652F310E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>> news:Xns99695E0E26657neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> What is Metformin. I'm too lazy to google it.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://www.google.ca/search?

>> hl=en&q=Metformin&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Very helpful
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> welcomes
>>>>
>>> I didnt' thank you.
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>> that's ok, I knew you wanted to
>>

>
> You are the all knowing Interneil
>
>
>


naturally

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- Tonight's forecast: dark, followed by light.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9969822A574A3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uUevd
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996969BE14A88neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OvP
>>> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:Xns99696527CEDEEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>>> news:ezKNnZvwHHA.484
>>>>> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:Xns99695DE4BC566neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>>>>>>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>>>> news:Xns9968C44606ED6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>>>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> My favorite is violent diarreha.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I thought it was supposed to be "Volcanic diarreha"
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Only if you're standing on your head.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> you shouldn't do that?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tubgirl
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> you say bad word
>>>>>
>>>> yes I did
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> then go sit in the corner and don't post for 3 hours.
>>>

>> I can't stop now. I'm in the zone.
>>
>>
>>

>
> I was in that zone once. I got stuck in it for 3 years.
>

How did you get out?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99698237748B7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OJ3Du
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns996969C9FD25Bneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:Xns9969652F310E8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>>> news:Xns99695E0E26657neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>>>>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>>>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> What is Metformin. I'm too lazy to google it.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> http://www.google.ca/search?
>>> hl=en&q=Metformin&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Very helpful
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> welcomes
>>>>>
>>>> I didnt' thank you.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> that's ok, I knew you wanted to
>>>

>>
>> You are the all knowing Interneil
>>
>>
>>

>
> naturally
>

you're all natural?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>
>> I was in that zone once. I got stuck in it for 3 years.
>>

> How did you get out?
>


*taps foot*

I'm back in here again, aren't I...

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X

- How do I set my laser printer to STUN?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007
did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#feaNyxwHHA.600
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

>>
>> naturally
>>

> you're all natural?


I'm not showing you

--
The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


- How do I set my laser printer to STUN?
 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns996995CBC893Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>
>>> I was in that zone once. I got stuck in it for 3 years.
>>>

>> How did you get out?
>>

>
> *taps foot*
>
> I'm back in here again, aren't I...
>

so you never got out?


 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-10-2007

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns996995D957F38neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#feaNyxwHHA.600
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>>>
>>> naturally
>>>

>> you're all natural?

>
> I'm not showing you
>

thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments