Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft drops Pearson Vue as exam provider?

Microsoft drops Pearson Vue as exam provider?

kpg

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns99687BE44DF7Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns996868D1EF8A0ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> May cause blindness, vomiting and bloat.

> " ...may cause the following symptoms: itchy rashes, full body hair
> loss, projectile vomiting, gigantic eyeball, the condition known as
> 'hot dog fingers,' children born with the head of a golden retriever,
> seeing the dead, bone liquification, possession by the Prince of
> Darkness, tail growth, elderly pregnancy...."

If I were you, I would consider switching brands.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns99687B3578F54ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> If I were you, I would consider switching brands.

This is why I sold my Nozulla stock...

{$1 to e-Trade}

- Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open.

CBIC

news:Xns9968A2F7A1776neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns99687B3578F54ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> If I were you, I would consider switching brands.

> This is why I sold my Nozulla stock...
>
> {$1 to e-Trade}

Was that gonna be bigger than the Big Mac?

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968A2F7A1776neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns99687B3578F54ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>>
>>> If I were you, I would consider switching brands.

>> This is why I sold my Nozulla stock...
>>
>> {$1 to e-Trade}
>>

> Was that gonna be bigger than the Big Mac?

not after the list of side effects...hang on, the Big Mac has some of those
side effects...

- If a string has one end, then it has another end.

CBIC

news:Xns9968A97E8B7A7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9968A2F7A1776neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:Xns99687B3578F54ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

>>> This is why I sold my Nozulla stock...
>>>
>>> {$1 to e-Trade}
>>>

>> Was that gonna be bigger than the Big Mac?
>>

> not after the list of side effects...hang on, the Big Mac has some of
> those
> side effects...

Some different ones too. Like inflating one's a$$ to twice the normal size.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Some different ones too. Like inflating one's a$$ to twice the normal
> size.

though this is one I have NOT suffered, projectile vomitting is...(well,
McD's food, not the Mac specifically)

- Programmers get overlaid.

CBIC

news:Xns9968AD199AEBFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Some different ones too. Like inflating one's a$$ to twice the normal
>> size.
>>

> though this is one I have NOT suffered, projectile vomitting is...(well,
> McD's food, not the Mac specifically)

My favorite is violent diarreha.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My favorite is violent diarreha.

I thought it was supposed to be "Volcanic diarreha"

- Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9968AD199AEBFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Some different ones too. Like inflating one's a$$ to twice the
>>> normal size.
>>>

>> though this is one I have NOT suffered, projectile vomitting
>> is...(well, McD's food, not the Mac specifically)
>>

> My favorite is violent diarreha.

You should try Glucophage/Metformin. Particularly the once a day form.
:O

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns9968A9B27E3CDcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> You should try Glucophage/Metformin.

the Mrs. takes Metformin. Mercifully, I have not had to endure any side
effects from her.

- Want your coffee black? - Are there other colors?