Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270 Questions

70-270 Questions

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXIwMDc=?=

Hi,

I plan to take the 70-270 WinXP exam soon...I have the following questions
for those of you who have recently taken it:

1. Is it adaptive or regular multiple choice?
2. Will the WinXP SP2 version be on the test?
3. How many questions?
4. How many total minutes will they give you to complete it?

Thanks!

AB

www.microsoft.com

No thanks!

Użytkownik "Cyber007" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w
wiadomości news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I plan to take the 70-270 WinXP exam soon...I have the following questions
> for those of you who have recently taken it:
>
> 1. Is it adaptive or regular multiple choice?
> 2. Will the WinXP SP2 version be on the test?
> 3. How many questions?
> 4. How many total minutes will they give you to complete it?
>
> Thanks!

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXIwMDc=?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in