Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > CheckBox and GridView

CheckBox and GridView

Jason Huang

Hi,

In my ASPNET2.0 C# webform, I have a GridView1 which has CheckBox1 on it.
If the GridView1 has 10 rows, is it possible to restrict the GridView to
have just one CheckBox checked?
given that the CheckBox1's AutoPostBack is not true.
I am thinking using the JavaScript to accomplish this purpose, but I don't
handle the JavaScript well at this moment.
Thanks for help.

Jason

martin marinov

Hello Jason,

> Hi,
>
> In my ASPNET2.0 C# webform, I have a GridView1 which has CheckBox1 on
> it.
> If the GridView1 has 10 rows, is it possible to restrict the GridView
> have just one CheckBox checked?
> given that the CheckBox1's AutoPostBack is not true.
> I am thinking using the JavaScript to accomplish this purpose, but I
> don't
> handle the JavaScript well at this moment.
> Thanks for help.
> Jason

Why don't you use Radiobuttons ?
It is not common to bind radiobutton list and i'm posting you some articles
describing how this can be acomplish

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Ho...p_RButtons.asp
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Ra...nList_Demo.asp

regards