Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > VR Looking for staff

VR Looking for staff

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ok, I'm confused... Unholy, you've got the admin tag under yer name, who's Mike? (Besides me that is). If ya wanna throw admin access and FTP access at me I can probably fix this but I doubt you'd wanna do that not knowing me from a hole in the wall.
Mike

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

mike is Mik30rz. he started this thread.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh... I usually ignore people who use numbers for letters, makes life a lot easier not having to translate from d00d to english and all that. <smirk>

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

mik30r5 r0x0r5, 5up35 l33t Hax0r!! He pwns j00!! Yep. thats not strange at all.

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight....
Anyways, I'd be keen to be a mod on these forums or something as long as it doesn't exclude me from the chance to win a 200GB SATA drive

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

doesnt that just suck? 2 bad for you mods/admins, but i suppose you dont even need a 200GB SATA HDD now do you?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Need, Want, they're not the same thing. Gimmy the friggin' drive, make me full admin, I'll fix yer darned site and we'll all be real happy. Or not... Just gimmy the drive, Robert already won a prize so he should be discounted. Hehehe.
Y'all know I'm just screwin' with ya right?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

oh i dunno... after all, you are the Godfather. *ahem* Modfather....

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
Just gimmy the drive, Robert already won a prize so he should be discounted. Hehehe.
...why you LITTLE..!!!!
S'all good mate , I have won too much lately and Xhard probably does deserve to win this one (he needs the space) but I just wish he would just stop posting so damn much. Means I have to post more!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

yes it does Just because i have the current highest post count for the competition doesnt mean i willwin. You could easily overtake me in a day if i dont go on the forum, and its not the highest post count who wins remember. It helps a lot, but it doesnt mean the personwith the most posts is gonna win it.
Back on topic here, if you still need mods then id be happy to do it, AFTER the competition is over But imsure theres many more qualified people here than i am too