Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can you make a Philips DVDR3510V multi-region (region free?)

Can you make a Philips DVDR3510V multi-region (region free?)

Tony Tee

Going through ebay UK and online stores to find a good dvd recorder and vcr
combi, with dv in (i-link) and record in dual formats hopefully.

The Philips DVDR3510V has all this plus a usb input for external hard drives
too!

But its always region 2 when i find it for sale. Any way it can be converted
to multi region would you think? I have spent the best part of an hour
looking but I can't seem to find anyone who could confirm this is possible,
or how.

redflag

Tony Tee wrote:

> Going through ebay UK and online stores to find a good dvd recorder and vcr
> combi, with dv in (i-link) and record in dual formats hopefully.
>
> The Philips DVDR3510V has all this plus a usb input for external hard drives
> too!
>
> But its always region 2 when i find it for sale. Any way it can be converted
> to multi region would you think? I have spent the best part of an hour
> looking but I can't seem to find anyone who could confirm this is possible,
> or how.

Who knows, right? Try here for the info you need:

http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/