Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg

OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg

Briscobar

"My roommate says, 'I'm going to take a shower and shave, does anyone need
to use the bathroom?' It's like some weird quiz where he reveals the answer
first. "

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if we eliminated Q
and R.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect I
deserve.

Ogre

Briscobar wrote:
> "My roommate says, 'I'm going to take a shower and shave, does anyone need
> to use the bathroom?' It's like some weird quiz where he reveals the answer
> first. "
>

> PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if we eliminated Q
> and R.

"One time a guy handed me a picture of himself and he said. "Here's a
picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were
younger. Here's a picture of me when I'm older. How'd you pull that off?
Let me see that camera."

Thank you trout and mitch. sam Computer Support 0 09-16-2005 08:11 PM
Mitch Aage HansenJr Computer Support 1 09-07-2005 07:22 AM
converting accuset 1200 HW rip to software rip Wendell Computer Support 0 06-05-2004 07:32 PM
Paging Mitch Chapman and/or Brian Kelly Jay O'Connor Python 0 05-04-2004 11:22 AM
PyCon Announcement: Mitch Kapor is opening keynote speaker PyCon Chair Python 2 09-26-2003 06:14 PM

Advertisments