Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mail

Irwin Opper

can outlook express run under vista home prem ?

TIA,
Irwin Opper

doS

why? windows mail is the same thing

"Irwin Opper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can outlook express run under vista home prem ?
>
> TIA,
> Irwin Opper

Irwin Opper

I find it hangs up most of the time.

Irwin Opper

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JT8ji.15$(E-Mail Removed)...
> why? windows mail is the same thing
>
> "Irwin Opper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> can outlook express run under vista home prem ?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Irwin Opper

Mr. Arnold

"Irwin Opper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I find it hangs up most of the time.
>
> Irwin Opper

Well, post to Microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail and maybe they can help
you. I have been using Windows Mail since April 2007, and I have not had one
problem out of it.

Gordon

"Irwin Opper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> can outlook express run under vista home prem ?
>
> TIA,
> Irwin Opper

No. It's been superseded by Windows Mail

Maximus the Mad

On 7/5/2007 12:17 PM, Irwin Opper after much thought,came up with this
jewel:
> can outlook express run under vista home prem ?

friends don't let friends use Outlook Express
max
--
My Pages:
Virus Removal Instructions: