Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > To give LISTof Wirelss Networks,which Win32 cmd in cmd prompt is u

To give LISTof Wirelss Networks,which Win32 cmd in cmd prompt is u

=?Utf-8?B?U2V6aW4gRXJlbiAocy5lcmVuQHRldGFzLmNvbS50cik=?=

Hi,

I add wireless network cart to my pc slot. I setup wireless area network and
run regularly. My pc operating system is Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Network Connections -> Wireless Area Network -> (Right Click)Properties ->
(Tab) Wireless Networks page -> (click button) Display Wireless Networks.
When "Display Wireless Networks" button is clicked, the LIST of all detected
wireless networks are displayed.

The LIST is important for me. How can I reach this LIST using Win32 command
through DOS command prompt? I think that if I could reach this LIST through
Microsoft page, I also reach this LIST through Win32 command tool.

But I do have no idea about which comand line do this operation. When I
search it on Google, I see "netsh wlan show all" command do this operation on
MS Vista only. When I tried to use it on Windows XP command prompt, "wlan"
command not found message is written to the command screen.

Please help me to find the command line..

Thank so much...

Best Regards,
Sezin E.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
I think that you can enable the Wireless Network icon on your computer and
when you click on it you get the list of available Networks.
http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#icon_bar
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...