Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Technical writing, web content, newsletter and much more.

Reply
Thread Tools

Technical writing, web content, newsletter and much more.

 
 
Sean DeHoney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in Web Development for many years and encountered the need for original content or at least rewriting of content to make it a better expereince for the reader. There are several companies I currently write monthly newsletters for and I have written over 70 academic articles as a staff writer Helium Dot Com.

Sean DeHoney
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
http://farpoint-systems.com





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
mbstevens
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
Sean DeHoney wrote:
> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

Proofing skills, questionable.
> I have wroked ...

Dyslexia possible.

Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
cross post to fewer groups.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
In article
<lU_ii.4350$(E-Mail Removed). net>,
mbstevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Sean DeHoney wrote:
> > I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

> Proofing skills, questionable.
> > I have wroked ...

> Dyslexia possible.
>
> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
> cross post to fewer groups.


Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
mbstevens
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
dorayme wrote:
> In article
> <lU_ii.4350$(E-Mail Removed). net>,
> mbstevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Sean DeHoney wrote:
>>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

>> Proofing skills, questionable.
>>> I have wroked ...

>> Dyslexia possible.
>>
>> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
>> cross post to fewer groups.

>
> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
>

That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
on my ass."
 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
In article
<Wl%ii.3935$(E-Mail Removed) et>,
mbstevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article
> > <lU_ii.4350$(E-Mail Removed). net>,
> > mbstevens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Sean DeHoney wrote:
> >>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.
> >> Proofing skills, questionable.
> >>> I have wroked ...
> >> Dyslexia possible.
> >>
> >> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
> >> cross post to fewer groups.

> >
> > Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
> > dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
> >

> That would be the CEO of SCO Group, with a penguin on his head.
> Bratender says, "What can I get you?"
> Penguin says, "I'll have a dark beer and some Compound W for this wart
> on my ass."


!

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neredbojias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:10:09 GMT dorayme scribed:

>> Good joke, but I think I'd save it for April first, and
>> cross post to fewer groups.

>
> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?


Must've been at ITT.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave
 
Reply With Quote
 
mbstevens
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
Neredbojias wrote:
>> Doreme:
>> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
>> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

>
> Must've been at ITT.
>

Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neredbojias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:15:22 GMT mbstevens scribed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>>> Doreme:
>>> Talking about jokes and dyslexia, mb, did you hear about the
>>> dyslexic man who walked into a bra?

>>
>> Must've been at ITT.
>>

> Must have been a DD if it was a walk-in.


Well at least there was some decent padding.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007
Sean DeHoney wrote:

> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.


Enough said.

--
Blinky
Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
Details: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
asdf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2007

"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sean DeHoney wrote:
>
>> I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb.

>
> Enough said.
>


....definitely eloquent )))


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DVD Soon or much much later? anthony DVD Video 10 07-08-2005 07:13 PM
Simulation questions...how much is too much? =?Utf-8?B?VGlwcHk=?= Microsoft Certification 0 04-16-2005 04:47 AM
A technical question from a non-technical person. Any suggestions appreciated. Graham Cross VOIP 2 01-27-2005 09:13 PM
CPU Heat--how much is too much? PowerPost2000 Computer Support 4 12-22-2003 12:40 AM
paranoia... much too much adcl Computer Support 14 11-08-2003 05:18 PM



Advertisments