Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Online Digital Web Design Portfolio

Online Digital Web Design Portfolio

Sean DeHoney

I stay very busy but due to the number of requests for portfolio materiasl I put the site below togetherto show you some of the projects we have worked on adn website we have developed over the several years. The site itself is not fancy, I put it together rather quickly but it will get you out on the net where you can see us working our magic.

http://farpoint-systems.com/portfolio/

Sean DeHoney
http://farpoint-systems.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Sean DeHoney wrote:

> I stay very busy but due to the number of requests for portfolio
> materiasl I put the site below togetherto show you some of the
> projects we have worked on adn website we have developed over the
> several years. The site itself is not fancy, I put it together
> rather quickly but it will get you out on the net where you can see
> us working our magic.
>
> http://farpoint-systems.com/portfolio/

Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?

Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

Web sites since 1992...

--
-bts

Neredbojias

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

> Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
>
> Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:
>
>> Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
>>
>> Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

> Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

--
Blinky
Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

Neredbojias

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:24:59 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:09:37 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:
>>
>>> Are you asking for a critique of this and your other sites?
>>>
>>> Your main page (farpoint-systems.com/) woke up my wife.

>> Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

> She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I thought it
might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Neredbojias wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:24:59 GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
>
>> Neredbojias wrote:
>>
>>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

>>> Um, does that mean you put her to sleep?

She always falls asleep after wild sex.

>> She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

> Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I
> thought it might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

Beau did see the one-long-line. I also looked to see what Monsieur
DeHoney was using for a news client. His header doesn't say.

I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my news
server, and one of his posts there contains this text:

"I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in
Web Development for many years ... "

So besides waking up my wife, Sean is just a common spammer who can't
spell, and posts in English to a French group where all other posts
(except the spam) are in French.

--
-bts

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:

> I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
> cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my
> news server, and one of his posts there contains this text:
>
> "I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked
> in Web Development for many years ... "

Oh my. I now notice that Sean had cross-posted that spam to this group
as well. <sigh>

--
-bts

Travis Newbury

On Jul 5, 9:34 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> She always falls asleep after wild sex.

Yea, she does...

Neredbojias

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:34:59 GMT Beauregard T. Shagnasty scribed:

> She always falls asleep after wild sex.

He he, sure...

>>> She fell asleep scrolling across that one-long-line post body.

>> Yeah, I got that, too, but since Beau made no mention of it, I
>> thought it might've been something Xnews "peculiarly" let by.

> Beau did see the one-long-line. I also looked to see what Monsieur
> DeHoney was using for a news client. His header doesn't say.
>
> I also now notice that Sean has been spamming the French group he
> cross-posted to, with several posts. That group is available via my

news
> server, and one of his posts there contains this text:
>
> "I have many skills bu my writing skills are superb. I have wroked in
> Web Development for many years ... "
>
> So besides waking up my wife, Sean is just a common spammer who can't
> spell, and posts in English to a French group where all other posts
> (except the spam) are in French.

Mais oui! Ze lout est un rout!

Speaking of spam, every so often I get a "Bank of America" alert that my
account has been temporarily suspended and I need to do this and this and
that to reinstate it. Naturally, the remedy includes submitting
sensitive info for proof of ownership, whatever. There's even an ersatz
Bank of America url to reply to.

You'd think they'd go after these assholes. That's out-and-out fraud for
which a 10-year jail sentence is certainly not out-of-the-question. The
beauty of it is that the spammers are actually pretty dumb; they
obviously don't (or can't) screen for who utilizes what bank.

--
Neredbojias

A hearty, healthy,
Living body
Will vomit, spit,
And oft go potty.

- Burma Shave

Blinky the Shark

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> Neredbojias wrote:

> She always falls asleep after wild sex.

Yeah, we know.

Cool Web Design Portfolio coult HTML 4 03-12-2010 10:55 AM
digital portfolio/web gallery colargol@gmail.com Digital Photography 3 11-29-2005 09:53 AM
A Good Free Place to Host a Digital Portfolio online ... ? n Digital Photography 1 05-20-2005 04:24 PM
Get best Photo Portfolio on the web (digital or analog) stefano Digital Photography 2 01-21-2004 08:20 PM
Voluntary web design opportunities - improve your portfolio Nick HTML 20 12-30-2003 08:45 PM

Advertisments