Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Funny Headline

OT: Funny Headline

Briscobar

http://enterprise.southofboston.com/...ews/news02.txt

Oh really? I was under the impression that the bovine crime rate was
extremely high in this neck of the woods....

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> http://enterprise.southofboston.com/...ews/news/news0
> 2.txt
>
> Oh really? I was under the impression that the bovine crime rate was
> extremely high in this neck of the woods....

Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus for
nothing.

Anguses?

Angi?

Whatever. Nasty creatures, cows. Can't be trusted with firearms.

Only safe cow is one that has had its component parts divided up into
steaks, I always say!

Preferably mesquite grilled with a side of steak fries.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns9628751ED8Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248 .16:

> Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus
> for nothing.

I'm going with the mad cow theory. Angus blew a bolt and went all
"postal" on the heard...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- A closed mouth gathers no foot.

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns9628751ED8Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248 .16:
>

>> Hah! I'm not buying it. After all, they don't call them "Black" Angus
>> for nothing.
>>

> I'm going with the mad cow theory. Angus blew a bolt and went all
> "postal" on the heard...

Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle wanting
to buy firearms!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

CBIC

> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
> wanting to buy firearms!

guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
>> wanting to buy firearms!

> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?

But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.

Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

CBIC

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>>> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
>>> wanting to buy firearms!

>> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

> That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?
>
> But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.
>
> Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

Shut up you stink!
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
How in the hell did you get access to a computer?
www.mcngp.com invented the internet

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

STUPID! cows with guns kill cows.

This is starting to sound like an episode of "Puppets who kill"

http://www.puppetswhokill.com/

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm in the computer business - I make Out-of-Order signs.

Briscobar

In news:Xns962882204A354plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>>> Yet another good reason there should be a waiting period for cattle
>>> wanting to buy firearms!

>> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

> That's no bull! Would I steer you wrong?
>
> But I think the prime beef is that we are just milking this subject.
>
> Now watch Neil raise the steaks.

Dude, I've got this ICBM pointed right at your house. One more outburst like
that, and I might "accidentally" "slip" and "push the button".

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

CBIC

Neil wrote:
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> guns don't kill people. cows with guns kill people.

> STUPID! cows with guns kill cows.
>
> This is starting to sound like an episode of "Puppets who kill"
>
> http://www.puppetswhokill.com/

Just keep MOOO-vin' along. Nothing to see here.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
How in the hell did you get access to a computer?
www.mcngp.com invented the internet

Funny Pictures ! Funny Jokes ! Drink Recipes, Reviews & More ! joevan Computer Support 0 06-29-2006 06:00 PM
OT: Juvenile headline Briscobar MCSE 7 12-27-2005 05:01 PM
OT: Greatest headline ever Briscobar MCSE 29 12-22-2005 09:11 PM
OT: The Interview - Real, Funny...Real Funny The Rev [MCT] MCSE 42 05-31-2005 10:42 PM
Headline without linebreak Alex Funke HTML 3 08-30-2004 09:36 PM

Advertisments