Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > No access to sharing

No access to sharing

=?Utf-8?B?VGltc2FsaXZl?=

I have 2 computers both running XP Home. Computer(office) has been upgraded
to SP2. Computer(kitchen) Had major problems with SP2 so I did a full
restore. Virus and other issues. I finally got the internet on (kitchen)
Wirlesss Netgear wg311 adapter. Office is hard wired to Netgear wgt624U
router. Wireless seems slow but ok for now. I setup the network as MSHOME,
office and kitchen. File sharing is set. Wireless zero config stopped. I
can see in the workgroup the 2 computers. From Office I try to get to
kitchen. It askes me for a password it says it is trying to connect to
kitchen\guest. When I try to access office from kitchen it says I may not
have permission from administrator. Both computer users are setup as
administrators. I am confused beyond belief. I could lose the wife over
this. Ok not that bad but she has lost faith in me. All firewalls seem to
be off. Running Mcafee and just started Norton. Disabled both firwalls.
Disabled windows firewalls. Have avg 6.0 running in background for spyware.
Need help soon

Thanks for any help

Tim