Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > printing test sheets

printing test sheets

=?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

I have Windows XP. Today I refilled an ink cartridge, but can`t seem to
find the icon to click for instructions to align and clean the cartridges.
My old computer Windows Me had an icon bettween the mouse and time icons on
the bottom of the screen that gave very detailed directions. Thanks in
advance for any help you may give.
--
calvin

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> did cause the

> I have Windows XP. Today I refilled an ink cartridge, but can`t
> seem to
> find the icon to click for instructions to align and clean the
> cartridges. My old computer Windows Me had an icon bettween the mouse
> and time icons on the bottom of the screen that gave very detailed
> directions. Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

That would be pretty hard to answer without knowing what printer you have.
Before you post here again though, you might be better to see if you can
download instructions from the printer manufacturer's website.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?Y2Fsdmlu?=

Thanks for the help TBone. May be on the ninth day the electrons will come
together. Then again maybe Hell will freeze over.
--
calvin

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > I have Windows XP. Today I refilled an ink cartridge, but can`t
> > seem to
> > find the icon to click for instructions to align and clean the
> > cartridges. My old computer Windows Me had an icon bettween the mouse
> > and time icons on the bottom of the screen that gave very detailed
> > directions. Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

> That would be pretty hard to answer without knowing what printer you have.
> Before you post here again though, you might be better to see if you can
> download instructions from the printer manufacturer's website.
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Cerebrus

On Jul 4, 8:38 pm, calvin <(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> wrote:
> Thanks for the help TBone. May be on the ninth day the electrons will come
> together. Then again maybe Hell will freeze over.
> --
> calvin

Hell hasn't frozen yet ??!? *shivers* Why the hell is it so friggin'
cold then ?

RomoR

Where the Hell are you cerebrus?!!!

RomoR

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On Jul 4, 8:38 pm, calvin <(E-Mail Removed)(donotspam)> wrote:
>> Thanks for the help TBone. May be on the ninth day the electrons will
>> come
>> together. Then again maybe Hell will freeze over.
>> --
>> calvin

> Hell hasn't frozen yet ??!? *shivers* Why the hell is it so friggin'
> cold then ?

Cerebrus

On Jul 5, 6:59 pm, "RomoR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Where the Hell are you cerebrus?!!!
>
> RomoR

Look behind yer back, buddy ! The "roster" says I've got the roasting
duty today.

RomoR

Did you "align and clean the ........" before you roast
smelling something??