Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > bootVis for x64

bootVis for x64

=?Utf-8?B?RmFiaWVu?=

Hello,

I know bootvis is no longer public but I don't want to use it for the
optimization system, I want the boot time details. Does anyone know where I
can find a piece of software, if there is no bootvis for x64, that could tell
me at least how long takes my computer to boot.
I have already thought about a watch but it's not accurate enough for my
purpose ^^

Thanks.

Regards,

Fabien