Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Freebies

OT: Friday Freebies

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2310

U S A! U S A! U S A!

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2313

--
Fris "Go USA Beat India! Wh00p!" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

kpg

OK - I'm moving to North Dakota.

Briscobar

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2310

> U S A! U S A! U S A!

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2313

Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like I'm a
total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.

Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips off.
Brainbench is a dumbstick.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
I deserve.

CBIC

kpg wrote:
> OK - I'm moving to North Dakota.

I wonder if they even have computers there.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Briscobar wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2310

>> U S A! U S A! U S A!

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2313

> Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like
> I'm a total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.
>
> Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips off.
> Brainbench is a dumbstick.

I haven't looked at the list in a long time. Is version 7 still the only
version they have a test on? They asked me to help develop the exam for
version 9 almost a year ago. I declined because I don't even have version
9. And version 11 has just been released.

Doncha just LURV yearly updates?

Briscobar

In news:OTaz$(E-Mail Removed),
Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> Briscobar wrote:
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2310

>>> U S A! U S A! U S A!

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/lan...contentId=2313

>> Fukc CR 7. I'm using a customized version of CR8, so it looks like
>> I'm a total tool that doesn't know his ass from a Group Footer.
>>
>> Test me on how to do things that matter, not how to turn ToolTips
>> off. Brainbench is a dumbstick.

> I haven't looked at the list in a long time. Is version 7 still the
> only version they have a test on? They asked me to help develop the
> exam for version 9 almost a year ago. I declined because I don't
> even have version
> 9. And version 11 has just been released.
>
> Doncha just LURV yearly updates?

I shouldn't even be complaining, since I shouldn't have taken the exam for
CR7 when I've never actually used CR7. If they had a CR8 exam, I have no
doubt that I'd score in the 95 percentile or higher, but this
CR7-turning-off-tooltips-and-creating-crystal-dictionaries sh!t is for the
birds.

Does anyone even use Crystal Dictionaries? Or the Report Expert (with which
I have a major problem referring to as an "Expert")?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...

Tons of freebies!!! GQDrew83 DVD Video 0 07-23-2006 05:07 AM
Freebies from TodaysFreebie.Com mcmaktoby@gmail.com Digital Photography 1 06-21-2006 02:54 PM
CES Freebies: USB Drive Round Up @ ThinkComputers.org Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-05-2006 03:16 AM
OT: Thursday Freebies =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 10 02-18-2005 02:20 PM
freegrab.info - top ten freebies on the net! Lizzy Computer Support 0 10-18-2004 03:57 PM

Advertisments