Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Security handler in JAX-RPC

Security handler in JAX-RPC

adamcrume@gmail.com

I need to use Kerberos to authenticate clients of a web service. The
problem is that the server I'm using doesn't support the WS-Security
Kerberos token profile. I tried adding a handler that would process
the security header. However, because mustUnderstand is set to true
on the security header (as is normal), a "Did not understand
'MustUnderstand' header" fault is being thrown before my handler is
ever called. Is this standard behavior? Is there a way around this?