Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > switched isps now router wont work

switched isps now router wont work

07-03-2007
hey everyone i recently changed from shaw to mts and am having some problems, I have a linksys router, and my problem is that only one computer can connect to the internet at once.

I have two computers a desktop and a laptop, if i connect on the desktop i get error messages like "could not connect to remote desktop" and "invalid username on domain" on the laptop. I have tried several things like enabling dhcp ( i dont even know if that works), and im completely lost. I think it probably has something to do with ip addresses but I'm not that computer savvy so any help would be great.

dan