Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:411

OT:411

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I can only speak for myself.
>
> I'm lazy.

at least you have a good reason

- Tomorrow has been cancelled. --God

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:u$PuygzvHHA.4572
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>> You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

> He just plays the trumpet in there and then giggles.

TMML

- Do what you will with this tagline, just don't bother me about it!

CBIC

news:Xns9964A48218184neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#l#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99648807BEADEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>

>>> --
>>> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
>>> Triple X
>>>

>> I'm sorry, do I know you?
>>

> perhaps not...I will leave you now to speak with your own echo

Thanks for stopping by. Now get out. You're disturbing the peace and quiet.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:ubtE$(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for stopping by. Now get out. You're disturbing the peace and
> quiet.

ok, bye

- 62% of those polled felt polls asked trivial questions.

Consultant

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...

news:Xns9964A9B3DF9BCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:ubtE$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Thanks for stopping by. Now get out. You're disturbing the peace and
>> quiet.

> ok, bye

You always have to have the last word, don't you.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:uxNI#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9964A9B3DF9BCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:ubtE$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Thanks for stopping by. Now get out. You're disturbing the peace and
>>> quiet.

>> ok, bye
>>

> You always have to have the last word, don't you.

yes

- Survival Tip #69: NEVER moon a werewolf.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns9964AC8A82FDAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:uxNI#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9964A9B3DF9BCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:ubtE$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> ok, bye
>>>

>> You always have to have the last word, don't you.
>>

> yes

Hey, I want the last word this time. You two are
always hogging it and won't share with anyone.

CBIC

news:Xns9964AC8A82FDAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:uxNI#(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9964A9B3DF9BCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:ubtE$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> ok, bye
>>>

>> You always have to have the last word, don't you.
>>

> yes

Not this time.

CBIC

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hey, I want the last word this time. You two are
> always hogging it and won't share with anyone.

It's not me. It's Neil.