Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:411

OT:411

CBIC

news:Xns99648807BEADEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X

I'm sorry, do I know you?

CBIC

news:Xns99648821D160Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Whoever thought Neil leaving would be a bad
>> thing

> so you don't want me to pop in and say "high"?

I don't even know who you are.

CBIC

news:Xns996489237F069neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> I just noticed that I'm not the only one AWOL. Sure I have been crazy busy
> (building a Project Manglement web framework/guidance app, selling Sr.
> mgmnt on it, creating training for it and getting ready to deliver said
> training), but what excuse does, Ken, Con, JaR, Fris and several others
> have?

I'm sure we are all busy. I started a new job and am setting up a new sales
office. Does this mean that no one was ever busy for the last 4 or 5 years?
How did they keep a job? Post a few times a day. It only takes a minute for
crying out loud.

Consultant

tis true

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Great. Please poast a funny story about someone $h1tt1ng on the floor.
>> Thanking you kindly.

> He's been replaced by the booger bandit. Leaves them in every stall.
> It's really annoying.
>

> Then there's the guy who keeps ****ing on the seat. Not the occasional
> drop here and there, all men are slobs of course. No no, this guy ****es
> on the lid.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns996489237F069neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> but what excuse does, Ken, Con, JaR, Fris and several others
> have?

I can only speak for myself.

I'm lazy.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> tis true

You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

Jtyc

> You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

He just plays the trumpet in there and then giggles.

CBIC

news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You're changing your game up to keep them guessing, aren't you?

> He just plays the trumpet in there and then giggles.

That sounds like C.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#l#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns99648807BEADEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>

>> --
>> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP
>> Triple X
>>

> I'm sorry, do I know you?

perhaps not...I will leave you now to speak with your own echo

- Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a tagline!

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It only takes a minute

I no longer have those. My boss is an abosolute slave driver, constantly
cracking a whip, crushing me under her thumb, always screaming "more, more,
more"...excuse me I have to do something now...

- You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh!)