Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Open link from Menu control in new window

Open link from Menu control in new window

Homer

Hi,

Is there a way to open a link on a Menu control in a new Window? In
my Intranet site, I have pages where my users use to do their work and
I also have links to outside resources. When the user clicks on one
of the links from the Menu, I want to open them in new windows instead
of the existing one. By doing that, the user can carry on their work
with the various pages and use outside resources as reference.

<siteMapNode title="Outside References" >
<siteMapNode url="http://www.yahoo.com"
title="Yahoo" />
<siteMapNode url="http://www.cnn.com/"
title="CNN" />

Mark S. Milley, MCAD (BinarySwitch)

When worse comes to worse, you can always manually add the attribute
using the attributes collection of the control on the control's
PreRender eventhandler.

i.e., (control).attributes.add("target", "_blank")

Good Luck,

-Mark

GroupReader

instead of href="http://www.google.com" you could put