Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access denied to "web.sitemap" file..

Access denied to "web.sitemap" file..

prash prash is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to generate menus dynamically. Therefore, my code is trying to write into file "web.sitemap". I have hosted the application server. But when client is trying to access my website, he is getting error that "Access denied to web.sitemap file".

i have used <identity impersonate="true" /> in web.config file. I am using "Forms" authenticaton since login details are there in database.

Can some1 please help? It's very urgent. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

Prash..