Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Need good book leads on Programming C++ (Design/Coding) for high performance systems.

Need good book leads on Programming C++ (Design/Coding) for high performance systems.

Kiran

All,

I am currently in SOA based platform Services developement team. Could
any one of you lead me into books on "Programming C++ (Design/Coding)
for high performance systems."

Many Thanks in advance,
Regards,
kiran