Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to split a video with psp video converter ?????

How to split a video with psp video converter ?????

luowenyong luowenyong is offline
Junior Member

I wanna split my video into three parts of the same size and transfer them to PSP, so I chose Xilisoft PSP Video Converter, which has split function, and can customize the splitting size. My video is 900M, so I set the split size to 300M. after converting, there really exist three output files of 300M, and they all can be imported into PSP. But the problem is, only the first one can be played normally, the other two canít. Whatís the problem? Anything wrong with my setting? Any help appreciated.

barrett63 barrett63 is offline
Junior Member

Easy PSP Video Converter is a powerful PSP MPEG4 video converter/PSP burner with fast working speed in burning movie to PSP and downloading movie to PSP. You can get this PSP MPEG4 video converter at a very competitive price.

http://www.vista-download.net/audio-...ideo-software/