Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Certificates

Certificates

TheKing

Hello,

When I pass 70-298 I will be getting MCSE and MCSE +
Security
certified. (Already took 299).

Will I be able to send myself the MCSE Welcom kit + the
MCSE on
Security welcome kit or will I only get the MCSE Security
Welcome kit?

In other words, will I get only one certificate (MCSE with
Security)
or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?

Thanks in advance,

Rowdy Yates

"TheKing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:004001c52d42
$58d01310$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello,
>
> When I pass 70-298 I will be getting MCSE and MCSE +
> Security
> certified. (Already took 299).
>
> Will I be able to send myself the MCSE Welcom kit + the
> MCSE on
> Security welcome kit or will I only get the MCSE Security
> Welcome kit?
>
> In other words, will I get only one certificate (MCSE with
> Security)
> or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Yeah, I guess you do need two certificates. One for each hand as you wipe
your a$$.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

TheKing

Boy, thats funny...

>$58d01310$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When I pass 70-298 I will be getting MCSE and MCSE +
>> Security
>> certified. (Already took 299).
>>
>> Will I be able to send myself the MCSE Welcom kit + the
>> MCSE on
>> Security welcome kit or will I only get the MCSE

Security
>> Welcome kit?
>>
>> In other words, will I get only one certificate (MCSE

with
>> Security)
>> or will I also get the normal MCSE certificate?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>

>Yeah, I guess you do need two certificates. One for each

hand as you wipe
>your a$$.
>
>--
>Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
>http://www.mcngp.com/
>"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat

Smegma!"
>http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/
>http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/google.gif
>.

Rowdy Yates

"TheKing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1c8101c52d8c
$c4ddd1b0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Boy, thats funny...

yeah. you know what's ever funnier? the paki guys at best buy computer
repair dept. who hang up all their MCP certificates in expensive $50 walmat
frames. come'on - don't be a sucker for punishment.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

=?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?=

after you really PASS 70-298, MicroSoft will let you
know the answer, Ha! Ha!

BTW, I get 2 certificates, one for SE2k3, the other
for SE2k3/sec...thus you know what I mean...