Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft press book for sale !

Microsoft press book for sale !

=?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

Just passed out 70-292 & 70-296 . I want to sell MS press book which i
bought for studying those 2 exams. Any1 interested pls e-mail me at

See ya,
Amey.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server
2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]

T-Bone

"Amey Abhyankar." <Amey (E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Just passed out 70-292 & 70-296 . I want to sell MS press book which i
> bought for studying those 2 exams. Any1 interested pls e-mail me at
> (E-Mail Removed)

If people are better to download their books for free like you suggest in
your previous message, how would you expect to be able to sell yours?

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

I guess your located at United States of America. You have enough bandwidth
to download big documents via internet. This is not the case in countries
like mine.
We hardly get 256 kbps DSL line. And it costs much per MB. Book is a better
option
sometimes. See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer
to read
a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
source for
us. And oh yes how can i forget that i bought that MS press book for 18 US $ ?
I need to get my money back. So i want to sell. And there is one more reason.
I don't have computer at home. There r so many professionals around the world
who dont have enough money to buy puppuet box but have great brain to explorer
anything. Books can help them a lot to mantain there saluatation in
companies they
r workin .

See ya,
Amey Abhyankar.
Amey.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A.
Windows Server 2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]
{ 20/Boy/InDiA }

T-Bone

"Amey Abhyankar." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I guess your located at United States of America. You have enough

bandwidth
> to download big documents via internet. This is not the case in countries
> like mine.

As a matter of fact, I'm not in the USA.

> We hardly get 256 kbps DSL line. And it costs much per MB.

Let me guess. All those big American companies that have set up shop around
you have stolen all the bandwidth?

> See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
> a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
> source for us.

Hmm, lets see...

"Amey Abhyankar." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> If you have computer
> dont buy books. Download e-books from internet and enjoy ! E-mail me at
> (E-Mail Removed) for more info if you r interested .

So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others how to
do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be on the
receiving end of the appropriate response.

> Amey Abhyankar.
> { 20/Boy/InDiA }

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
{Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
>> a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
>> source for us.

> Hmm, lets see...

....Studying to get a job that will put you in front of a computer for 8-12
hours a day?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

"JaR" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
> >> See you can not sit for 6 hours continously in front of computer to read
> >> a whole 1000 + book. harmful for eyes. Book ...Paper solution a better
> >> source for us.

> > Hmm, lets see...

> ....Studying to get a job that will put you in front of a computer for 8-12
> hours a day?
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and destroy your eyesight!

Haha ...Nice nice .....there is a vert big...bigger...biggest difference
between
sitting in front of computer at job. And for studies....While stdying single
screen
apears and sucks your eyes....While at office your eyes enjoy sexy babes
around,
cool breezes of air conditioned and lotsa food....Check mate !

Learn how to make a rite move....Dont get defeated chicken !

Amey Abhyankar,
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows Server 2003 ;
M.C.S.E. Windows Server 2003 ]

=?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=

for more info if you r interested .

> So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others how to
> do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be on the
> receiving end of the appropriate response.
>
> > Amey Abhyankar.
> > { 20/Boy/InDiA }

> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
> {Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}

Well wrong move man...Your in trouble..Hehe ! Well i feel that ur still an
innocent
little boy freaking around. You ever heard of Bill Gates ? Of coz say it !
See my foot
steps following his way...as what u called "STEAL"..Haha cant udnerstand ma
move? Then your check mate too ! I love to defeat poor innocents !

Amey Abhyankar.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows Server 2003 ;
M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]

Your ass have anything new stuff coming out ? Haha i bet no .....If ur ass
have
power let me know if ur a CCIE ? Huh haha moron !

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Haha ...Nice nice .....there is a vert big...bigger...biggest
> difference
> between
> sitting in front of computer at job. And for studies....While stdying
> single screen
> apears and sucks your eyes....While at office your eyes enjoy sexy
> babes around,
> cool breezes of air conditioned and lotsa food....Check mate !
>
> Learn how to make a rite move....Dont get defeated chicken !

What color is the sky on your home planet?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QW1leSBBYmh5YW5rYXIu?=
climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> for more info if you r interested .
>>
>> So you can't steal them yourself, but you are willing to tell others
>> how to do so? If you advocate stealing copywrited works, you will be
>> on the receiving end of the appropriate response.
>>
>> > Amey Abhyankar.
>> > { 20/Boy/InDiA }

>> T-Bone
>> MCNGP XL
>> {Old enough to know better/man/ElseWheRe}
>>

> Well wrong move man...Your in trouble..Hehe ! Well i feel that ur
> still an
> innocent
> little boy freaking around. You ever heard of Bill Gates ? Of coz say
> it ! See my foot
> steps following his way...as what u called "STEAL"..Haha cant
> udnerstand ma move? Then your check mate too ! I love to defeat poor
> innocents !
>
> Amey Abhyankar.
> [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows Server
> 2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]
>
> Your ass have anything new stuff coming out ? Haha i bet no .....If
> ur ass
> have
> power let me know if ur a CCIE ? Huh haha moron !

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

--
JaR
Thug 10110