Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I need the link for MS transcript page showing my certifications

I need the link for MS transcript page showing my certifications

=?Utf-8?B?QSBhdCBaIENvbXB1dGVyIFNvbHV0aW9ucw==?=

I ahve 10 MS certifications and need to print which cert's I passes for a new
job. PLEASE sent me the link for MS transcript and test scores i have already
passes.

Thanks Much

=?Utf-8?B?QSBhdCBaIENvbXB1dGVyIFNvbHV0aW9ucw==?=

Thanks anyway but I found MCP member site ...