Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Looking for free wifi? we can help when you are offline

Looking for free wifi? we can help when you are offline

Notquiteageek

There are a lot of websites where you can query for locations...while
you are on line. But what do you do if you are offline looking to find
a spot that is free? We provide a directory at no charge. We are
actively promoting "freefi" especially as more device are wifi
enabled.

Feel free to get your copy and share the link with a friend or two if
you like it. We update it quarterly.

www.notquitegeeks.com